Future AMMROC facilities and operations will be located on a one square kilometer site at Al Ain International Airport, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Site and facilities will be designed and constructed to maximize productivity, environmental sustainability and aesthetics. Site and facilities will also be of modular design to allow for logical expansion as expected workload increases.
Hangars will be supported by Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) workshops, test laboratories, and state of the art warehousing all specializing in the support servicing of a wide range of military fixed and rotary-wing aircraft.
- State of the art aircraft hangars capable of accommodating large transport and cargo aircraft
- Multi-purpose hangar capable of helicopter depot level structural repair and modifications
- Dedicated state of the art paint and strip hangar for all rotary-wing and a wide variety of fixed-wing cargo aircraft
Engine And Component Workshop
- Engine MRO
- Machining and Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics MRO
- Blade MRO
- Cleaning and NDI
Test and Facilities
- Engine, Transmission, and Gearbox Test Cells
- Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Whirl Stand